I saw this over at Perfectly Tolerable And I wanted to try! I’m always interested in whether I have read the books that I “should” have read.
How many books have you read on Amazon’s list of 100 Books to read in a lifetime?
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
Ooof, I did not do so well. I’m glad that my reading challenge will add a few more to my list of “read” books.
21 out of 100 = Read
7 out of 100 = To be read list
How did you do? Are there any books that you were surprised weren’t on there? Any books that you were surprised were on there?
Thank you to Perfectly Tolerable for creating this game! I tag anyone who reads this to participate! How many books have you read?
Note: Links that appear in this post may earn me a small commission.